Mystic Wolf is one of the most popular slots from the developer Realtime Gaming. The game…
In the gambling industry, the online casinos` software is the key to its success. To keep players happy, all they need to do is provide a decent product that boasts honesty and stability. If the software quality is left to chance, focusing only on bonus programs and tournaments, such online casino has a pretty low chance of attracting new customers, especially considering the variety of competitors.
Popular online casino software providers
This article will discuss the importance of quality software for online casinos and provide examples of well-known studios and their products that players can find at every renowned online casino in the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, and Europe.
What’s good about popular online casino software?
Confidence in quality. As with any brand, choosing a software provider is about making the right decision. Popularity is an indication that a large number of online gamers have recognized a provider. Using popular software also means giving customers top quality service they can trust.
Of course, there are not that many game developers, but you have to understand that each of them is regularly delighting players with new titles, more interesting gameplay, and beautiful visuals. This is important for those who like variety. Even if a casino offers a list of already familiar providers, no one forbids spending time with only the newest ones. Since it doesn’t take as much time to create games for online casinos as it does to develop games for computers and consoles, new items appear in the lobby of many casinos quite often.
Several parties are interested in popular gaming manufacturers: the casino can use well-known brands for advertising, while these brands in return earn and become even more popular, and the player gets impeccable quality, tested over the years. In online casinos, popular software can only be inefficient if the casino offers it from just a few developers. More providers mean a wider range and a more varied leisure experience.
There is plenty of famous software brands, to not limit yourself to just a few of them. Today, we can count at least about 20 developers that every more or less active player is familiar with.
What makes a provider popular?
In the history of certain online casino software, there are cases where many years of its existence have not yielded the desired result, i.e., popularity. It follows that sometimes it is not enough to “exist” for 20 years to become a market leader. On top of that, it is necessary to work, i.e., to hone the quality and make unique ideas a reality.
Integrity is also an essential factor that is bound to “come out” over time if lacking. It only takes a provider to make a mistake once, and a case is never forgotten amongst the players. As a rule, popular game producers have an impeccable reputation: they consistently release quality novelties and never cheat their customers.
Some of the most popular online casino game makers also operate in parallel in the offline business, demonstrating their expertise and nationwide recognition by the gaming establishments and their visitors. A popular developer has become such for a number of reasons combined.
Examples of popular casino game studios
Each reputable casino decides for itself which providers to work with. It is not necessary to work with all the brands at once, but there must be at least some of the leading companies among them. Otherwise, a player won’t be interested in playing at that casino. Of course, for some people, it will be just the opposite, since there are dozens of games in front of them and they might not know what to expect, but for most gamblers, what comes first is what they can be sure of since every wager is for real money.
The following is an example of the popular gaming manufacturers that 95% of all online casinos in Europe, the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Britain now work with.
- Blueprint. Blueprint Gaming Limited, to be more precise. A UK-based studio that creates online casino slot machines with a mobile adaptation. It operates under a UK license and also holds licenses from Malta, Gibraltar, and Alderney. The company is based in the UK and Malta. The current number of games is close to 100. The provider pays due attention to the diversity of its range. Among the games, players can find the following themes: animal world, ancient civilizations, classics of the genre. Blueprint is famous for games with a large number of lines, which is called “Megaways.” There are also quite a few games where you can hit the jackpot. Some of the most popular are Eye of Horus, Big Cat King Megaways, and Gorilla Gold Megaways.
- Playson. This game developer is licensed by the UK and Malta Gambling commissions. At the moment, there are about 65 games released under this brand, including slot machines and table games. The most popular games from Playson include Burning Wins: classic 5 lines, Book of Gold Multichance, Rise of Egypt, Solar Queen. The main feature of the game range of this company is colorfulness. Each game has rich colors and vivid gameplay. The basis of the range is the following categories: ancient civilizations and classics of the genre with fruit. Playson can also offer offline blackjack and roulette.
- NetEnt. One of the most popular gambling providers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Sweden. It operates under UK, Maltese, and Gibraltar licenses. It has been in business since as far back as ’96. One of its high popularity reasons is a wide range of the highest quality games that include more than 200 titles. Some of the most exciting games from NetEnt include Starburst, Dead or Alive, and Gonzo’s Quest. In addition to slot machines, the provider offers its fans jackpots and table games with a live dealer. At the moment, the most recent releases are Druids’ Dream, Long Pao, and Wilderland.
- Pragmatic Play. This is exactly the case when a provider has managed to gain players’ trust after only a few years in operation. The company has only been in existence since 2015, but as of 2022, it is already one of the leading gambling software studios around the world. Pragmatic Play’s software is licensed and certified in more than 20 jurisdictions. Each game is adapted for mobile devices. The gaming catalog consists of more than 180 titles. Among the most famous games are The Dog House, Sweet Bonanza, and Wolf Gold. In addition to slot machines, the developer offers table games with a live host and bingo. It has offices in Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Malta, and Belgrade, Bucharest, Cardiff, Hyderabad, London, Noida, Kyiv. The team received numerous awards that are displayed on the developer’s official website.
- Microgaming. No less prominent representative of gaming developers than Pragmatic. The company was founded back in ’94. The head office is located on the Isle of Man. Microgaming is the progenitor of Internet gambling since in ’94 created the first software for the online environment, and in 2004 – the first software for mobile platforms. The most popular games are Book of Oz and Immortal Romance. On average, the company releases 8 games every month. Altogether Microgaming has released more than 800 games, which is the industry record. The total progressive jackpot has exceeded €1 billion. This is the provider to thank for the legendary Mega Moolah game.
Novoline, Playson, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Realtime Gaming, and Microgaming are some of the most popular game developers at the moment. They are familiar to every gambling enthusiast living in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Canada, and Europe.
The importance of quality gaming producers
Some players underestimate the importance of quality software, but it is where casino guests spend most of their time playing. Success depends not just on luck but also on the quality of the software. Even if the user is not very interested in big winnings, they will undoubtedly want the game to work consistently.
Additionally, it makes no sense for quality online casinos to work with someone else when there are popular, trusted companies. This is indeed true, but there are always exceptions to everything. For example, it is unfortunately not uncommon for a casino to offer its guests the software of trusted developers only on the surface, which in fact is just a script programmed so that the casino will never lose. It follows that it’s not just the availability of top providers that is important but also the casino’s quality.
Where can I find games from the best casino software developers?
You don’t need to have super-knowledge or tremendous experience to choose a casino that is sure to have the best developers` software. Sometimes it’s enough to just select a trustworthy source that will guide you about the best-licensed casinos and a wide range of games from trusted such developers. Of course, an example would be this website, where every visitor can count on reliable information that will make their game as fair, stable, and enjoyable as possible.
As a rule, a quality casino operating under the license will always offer its customers a large game collection with all the well-known producers. Conversely, if a casino does not provide high-quality software from trusted companies, one should not waste time exploring the developers represented. Even if a player could not find all their favorite developers in a supposedly quality casino, they can always look for them in other online casinos.
Each quality casino “manually” decides which software of trusted providers to use, so sometimes you might notice that some operators don’t know what’s trending at the moment. Of course, you cannot be 100% sure about the quality of little-known gaming producers. In the case of online casino software, it is better to choose something that is in demand. Otherwise, the players will simply not be interested.
If you think about it from the players’ perspective, nothing will change because players want to see familiar games and familiar producers. The ideal combination is popular providers mixed with newcomers, but the top players should always be the priority because it is not for nothing that they are called market leaders.
Ice Picks: a winter-themed slot machine from Realtime Gaming (RTG)
Ice Picks is a winter-themed slot machine from developer Realtime Gaming. Realtime Gaming promises an RTP…
Dead or Alive 2: Robbing the Wild West with NetEnt
Dead or Alive 2 (DOA 2) is a Wild West-themed slot machine developed by NetEnt software…
Hotline: mission in Miami with NetEnt
Hotline is a video slot from Scandinavian developer NetEnt. It is based on the story of…
Narcos: the hunt for Pablo Escobar in a slot from NetEnt
Narcos is a 2019 retro-styled slot machine based on the Netflix series from a popular Swedish…
Starburst: classic space slot from NetEnt
Starburst is a classic slot machine, only that instead of fruit here you will find a…
Diamond Rhino: RTG’s new predator slot
Diamond Rhino is a new wildlife-themed slot machine from Realtime Gaming. The interface of the game…
Golden Gorilla: a jungle slot with a 50 FS bonus from RTG
Golden Gorilla is a jungle-themed popular slot machine from Realtime Gaming. The main character of the…
The Club Cards of Slots
One cannot find the most important card on the casino tables. The most important card is…